These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Webiste, accessible at Sharetings.com.
- By using our Website, you accepted these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our Website.
- License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
- Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without the express written consent of Sharetings.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of Sharetings.
- Restricted access
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion and without notice.
We reserve the right to disable your user ID at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- User content
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose.
You grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, and must not infringe on any third party’s intellectual property.
- Basic Guidelines
In order to maintain a positive and safe environment on the Sharetings platform, all users are required to abide by the following basic rules:
- No advertising of referral codes
- No indirect marketing of free giveaways
- No selling of items (Sharetings is a sharing platform, not a marketplace for buying and selling)
- No charging of mailing/postage fees (all transactions must be made through meetups or contactless sharing)
- No listing of illegal items
- No personal flaming or insults. Please respect other users.
- Violations of Basic Guidelines
If a user violates any of the basic rules, they will receive a reminder via email. If the offense is repeated, the user may be permanently banned from the platform.
- Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
We make no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against us arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use